I took an extended holiday off from writing, Continue reading Long Hiatus… A Much Needed Break.
As the author and creator of Yscariot™, I want to personally thank every single person for downloading the latest issue of the novella series that I am writing. It really keeps me motivated knowing that someone out there is reading my story. Thank you, and hang in there! I am currently working on Zeta while teaching, seeing Korea, and returning to the gym 🙂
In other news, there will be another X’elCast (podcast like journal) coming soon! Take care everyone!
As my work for the first part of my novel comes to a close, I would like to thank everyone who had, has, and will continuously watch my story grow from beginning to end. Again, this is only part of the first novel, and I am happy to share these writings free of charge for the time being. Keep in mind that this story is currently available as a preview and serves as the beginning to a story that was created 15-years ago… so changes are expected to occur, and PLEASE… leave some feedback that will be necessary for me to grow as a writer. Here are some things that you will need to know as I wrap up some things on my work:
- For creative purposes, “The Gospel of Yscariot™” has now changed to Yscariot™ and any reference to any future previews and works will have this name (for the time being). “The Gospel…” will still be in use in the future as a designation of a collection of works relating to the story.
- Future previews will still be released as mini-books.
- A Spanish translation of the mini-book previews are in negotiation for a release, but is currently tentative.
- Book #3, formerly known as the “DELTA” preview, will succeed the Beta and Gamma (Books #1 and #2 respectively) and has been given the new sub-title: NEO-ALPHA.
- The Alpha, Beta, and Gamma previews of the Yscariot novel will no longer be available to download after the release of Neo-Alpha.
- Yscariot: Neo-Alpha will be free for a limited time.
- Neo-Alpha may include 10,000 or more words.
I want to thank you for taking time to read my post.